Terms & Conditions
- Open to all entries within the CM and CO postcodes except those involved in the administration of the competition, employees, agents, and their employees, or family members of The Meadows Shopping Centre and its promotional partners.
- Only one entry per person will be accepted.
- Entrants must be 18 years or over.
- All entrants’ details may be used in promotional activity/materials and the winner(s) may be required to participate in promotional activity related to the competition.
- The competition is promoted by The Meadows Shopping Centre.
- Entry to the competition is deemed as full acceptance of these terms and conditions of entry.
- The judges' decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Meadows Shopping Centre reserves the right to substitute the prize(s) with a prize(s) of equivalent value if the original is/are no longer available. The prize(s) cannot be exchanged or refunded and is/are non-transferable.
- The winner(s) will be notified by The Meadows Shopping Centre or their representatives through Facebook, by email or phone, as appropriate to the competition within 7 days of the competition closing date. They will then be announced via The Meadows Shopping Centre social media channels. Alternatively, for details of the winner(s) name(s), please send a SAE to: The Meadows Shopping Centre, 42-47 High Street, Chelmsford, Essex. CM2 6FD.
- Winners must respond to The Meadows Shopping Centre within 7 days of being notified of their prize, otherwise The Meadows Shopping Centre reserves the right to select an alternative winner.
- All prizes must be collected from or delivery arranged (as appropriate) with The Meadows Shopping Centre within a further 14 days, unless otherwise agreed.
- You are providing your information to The Meadows Shopping Centre.
- Errors and omissions excepted.
- The competition(s) and these Terms and Conditions are subject to and governed by English law.
The Meadows Shopping Centre and its affiliates are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, human error, technical malfunction, failures, omission, interruption, deletion, or defect of any telephone network, computer online systems, computer equipment, servers, access providers, or software, including any injury or damage to participants or any other person, computer relating to or resulting from participation in this competition; inability to access the entry website or any pages thereof; theft, tampering, destruction, or unauthorised access to, or alteration of entries; entry submissions that are processed late or incorrectly or are incomplete, garbled, or lost due to computer or electronic malfunction or traffic congestion on the Internet or any website. Proof of entering information on Facebook or other form is not considered proof of delivery or receipt.
The promoter of this competition is The Meadows Shopping Centre, based at 42-47 High Street, Chelmsford, Essex. CM2 6FD.