Our Commitment to Privacy
At The Meadows, we want to share information about all the great offers, fantastic events, exciting activities and wonderful new things going on, but only to those who want to know about it!
We take our visitor privacy seriously. Dominus Chelmsford Ltd, operating as The Meadows Shopping Centre, are the Data Controller for this shopping centre and may collect your name, email address, and occasionally your D.O.B and postcode if you have either;
- Signed up to receive complimentary WiFi service in the centre
- Entered your details on one of The Meadows competition entry flyers or in person in the Centre
- Signed up to The Meadows newsletter through the online form on The Meadows website
Use of Information
Your data will only be used for the following three reasons:
- To provide you with information you have signed up for (retailers, competitions, offers and promotions) linked to The Meadows.
- To easily identify you within our database should you wish to unsubscribe at a later date.
- To help us to evaluate where The Meadows customers visit us from.
Storing your data
Your data will be stored on the digital platform Campaign Monitor, and processed on behalf of our third party marketing agencies, who act as data processors on behalf of The Meadows. We – and they – will only use it to contact you about the information you have registered for.
The Meadows will not disclose your personal information to anyone else, and does not collect or buy data from any third party.
Cookies are primarily used to enhance your online experience and are not used to track the navigational habits of identified visitors, unless we obtain your permission to do so. If you visit our sites to read or download information, such as news stories or articles, much of the information we do collect is statistical only (e.g., the domain from which you access the Internet, the date and time you access our site, and the Internet address of the website from which you linked directly to our site) and not personally identifiable. We use this information about the number of visitors and their use of the sites in aggregate form to make our sites more useful and attractive to you.