We’re looking forward to the lifting of Government restrictions and our non-essential stores starting to re-open at The Meadows! Our team has been working hard to provide a safe, socially distanced, and clean environment that shoppers can feel confident to visit, now we just want to extend the message that ‘it’s good to be back!’
To celebrate the start of lifting lockdown and following the success of our partnership with Chelmer Radio during 2020, we are going to present more live broadcasts together, with an added sprinkle of live music and entertainment from our local community, and the chance to win with our spontaneous ‘Shopping Selfies’ and ‘More from the Meadows’ competitions*.
David Baker of Chelmer Radio, the local station for Mid Essex, will broadcast his shows live at The Meadows on Monday 12th April (10am – 3pm) and Saturday 17th April (11am – 3pm), providing easy listening and favourite hits, together with shout outs, interviews, local news, live performances, and general banter. If all goes well with the post-pandemic rollout, he will return on Monday 17th and Saturday 29th May, more details to follow!
We hope that you will come along and join in with some ‘socially distanced’ fun. For the latest updates, please see our social media pages #shopthemeadows.
Terms and conditions.
- Competitions will be run in a socially distanced manner, so please respect those around you.
- Winners will be selected to rules pre-announced on the live radio broadcasts and/or The Meadows Shopping Centre website and social media channels. They will be shared on air by Chelmer Radio.
- The judges’ decision is final and no dialogue will be entered into.
- All entrants’ may be required to participate in promotional activity/materials related to the competitions.
- The competitions are promoted by The Meadows Shopping Centre and Chelmer Radio.
- Any prizes awarded cannot be exchanged or refunded and are non-transferable. The Meadows Shopping Centre and Chelmer Radio reserve the right to substitute any prize with a prize of equivalent value if an original prize is not available.
- Winners will be announced on the competition day. Some prizes will be awarded instantly, others will need to be collected as detailed at the time of winning. If, for any reason, winners are not present to collect an instant prize, the prize should be collected from The Meadows Shopping Centre within 14 days, with appropriate ID, unless otherwise agreed.
- You are providing your information to The Meadows Shopping Centre and Chelmer Radio.
- Errors and omissions excepted.
- The competitions and these terms and conditions are subject to and governed by English law.