Following the success of our partnership with Chelmer Radio in August, we are presenting a live broadcast together again on 12th December between 11am and 3pm.
David Baker of Chelmer Radio, the local station for Mid Essex, will be broadcasting his show in-centre, providing easy listening and favourite hits, together with shout outs, local news and general banter. There will also be the chance to win* whilst joining in with ‘Alphabet Selfies’ and other spontaneous competitions.
The Meadows Music, Movement and More… will be sprinkled with a mix of live music, dance and exercise from the local community, where you can watch but also participate and…you never know what that might lead to!
We hope that you will come along and join in with some ‘socially distanced’ fun. For the latest updates, please see our social media pages #shopthemeadows.
Terms and conditions.
- Competitions will be run in a socially distanced manner, so please respect those around you.
- Winners will be selected to rules pre-announced on the live radio broadcasts. They will be shared on air by Chelmer Radio and, in some cases, on The Meadows Shopping Centre social media channels.
- The judges’ decision is final and no dialogue will be entered into.
- All entrants’ may be required to participate in promotional activity/materials related to the competitions.
- The competitions are promoted by The Meadows Shopping Centre and Chelmer Radio.
- Any prizes awarded cannot be exchanged or refunded and are non-transferable. The Meadows Shopping Centre and Chelmer Radio reserve the right to substitute any prize with a prize of equivalent value if an original prize is not available.
- Prizes will be awarded on the competition day. If, for any reason, the winner is not present, the prize should be collected from The Meadows Shopping Centre within 14 days, unless otherwise agreed.
- You are providing your information to The Meadows Shopping Centre and Chelmer Radio.
- Errors and omissions excepted.
- The competitions and these terms and conditions are subject to and governed by English law.